Love – Lee Cafe is a popular Cafe at 70 Main Street, Atherton.
Lee has been catering and producing delicious whole food snacks and other popular products for years and became very well known through Love – Lee Cooking, especially amongst those with food intolerances, vegans & vegetarians. Opening a Cafe was a dream of Leeandra’s, in addition to their locally-made-famous granolas, treat bars, bliss balls, flax crackers and chutneys you all know and love, she wanted to share the love of great home made food that is highly nutritious and that your body will LOVE.
Not just a cafe, we aim to be a health hub for like minded folk to come, meet, collaborate, and enjoy meals together that nourish their bodies from the inside out.
- Home cooked hot pots + bone broths
- Fresh vibrant salads
- Frittatas, sandwiches and wraps
- Hand created dressings, aiolis and sauces
- Our flaxseed crackers
- Blackbird espresso with dairy free milks (and the hot fav’s including cold brew, and bulletproof coffee)
- Home made kombucha on tap
- Gut loving kefir, fermented foods, saurkrauts
- Smoothies + in house yoghurt
- Power smoothie bowls
- Loads of vegan and vegetarian options
- Quick wholesome food (order in or grab and go)
With local farmers supplying produce everywhere possible, this is a dream come true and we cannot wait to share it all with YOU!
OPENING HOURS: Mon-Fri: 8am – 4pm